Sign up for Plum Newsletter
Recently added item(s) ×
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Your baby's safety is our highest priority, so we recommend you use these six safety tips when putting your baby to bed:
1) Sleep baby on its back, not on its tummy or side.
2) Sleep baby with face uncovered (no quilts, pillows, lambswool, bumpers or soft toys).
3) Avoid exposing baby to tobacco smoke before and after birth.
4) Provide a safe sleeping environment (safe cot, safe mattress and safe bedding).
5) Sleep baby in their own safe environment next to parents' bed for the first 6 to 12 months of life.
6) Plum sleepbags must not be used with any additional bedding.
We have designed our sleepbags in the softest, highest quality cotton. You can rest assured that Plum sleepbags will stand the test of time.
Plum sleepbags have been tested and approved to Australian Standard AS/NZS 1249:2014 and British Safety Standard BS 8510:2009.
The TOG rating of our sleepbags determines its warmth - the higher the number, the warmer the sleepbag.
There are no products matching the selection.
Magento Blog extension by aheadWorks