About our Plum Pod
Made with environmentally friendly Bamboo
Bamboo feels silky soft, feathery light, and deliciously cool on your baby’s skin. With unbeatable moisture absorption and evaporation abilities, Bamboo fabric offers easy ventilation in warm weather.
Because Bamboo is a grass, not a tree, it grows quickly and has no need for harmful pesticides.Plum Bamboo Pods are sustainably soft for the environment and silky soft for baby.
The innovative PLUM POD
Plum sleep bags have been tested and approved to Australian Standard AS/NZS 1249:2003 and British Safety Standard 8510:2009.
- Our stretchy bamboo jersey secures baby’s arms to prevent self-waking from the startle reflex
- Our soft, breathable bamboo muslin gives extra room for baby’s natural leg and hip movement, as recommended by The International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
|0 - 3 Months||3 - 6kg approx|
Single layer - perfect for hot weather (for room temperature 24–27°C)
Double layer - just right for mild weather and daytime naps (for room temperature 24–27°C)
This baby sleep bag is for use in a cot without additional bedding
A number of external factors determine the TOG rating of the sleeping bag that should be used, these include the number of clothes your baby is wearing, the temperature of the bedroom and your baby's health - this may vary as it does for adults.
- A child's safety is your responsibility.
- Monitor your child's temperature.
- No additional bedding to be used with this sleep bag.
- Not to be used with a quilt or blanket.
- Wash separately before use
- Machine wash 30ºC
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Cool iron
- Do not soak/bleach